A Group Leader and 2 Volunteers needed to run our SoBS Bradford group
Our Bradford group will unfortunately be closing in December. Can you help?
- Have you been bereaved by suicide for 3 years or more?
- Do you have good inter-personal skills in order to lead a group, encourage and sustain discussion?
- Be open and accepting to people of other cultures, beliefs and sexual orientation?
- Are you confident in handling people in distress?
- Are you caring and supportive?
- Do you have good, independent judgement of situations?
- Do you have the ability in working effectively as a member of a team?
- Would you be willing to undergo training to develop skills?
- Have you received help and want to ‘give back’?
To be a Group Leader Volunteer and start a group requires commitment and dedication in the interests of the individual and also the clients who attend the meeting.
Due to the sensitive nature of our charity we require all volunteers to complete an application form in line with our policies and procedures.
For further details please follow link https://uksobs.org/help-us/support-group-volunteers/
If you wish to discuss any further details, then please do not hesitate to contact the National Office on:
Tele: 01159 441 117